At FRA, we believe in attaining the highest quality standards in OH&S and are now cm3 qualified for all work providers. This means you can be assured we don’t take shortcuts where our staff, subcontractors and customers are concerned.
This is why we are proud to announce that we are cm3 qualified.
In addition, all of our Technical and Project Management staff are fully trained and accredited with the Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training requirements.
In addition to our ongoing IICRC training requirements, we have our own Quality Assurance Program to provide a safe work place.
- Provide and maintain equipment and a system of work that is safe and without risk to health
- Consider, make and monitor the arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of equipment and substances
- Provide information, training and supervision of all employees enabling them to work in a safe and healthy environment
- Undertake Job Safety Analysis
- Undertake Risk Assessment