In order to do this, we are working toward full accreditation in the following disciplines: –
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard AS4801
- Quality Assurance standard ISO9001
- Environmental standard ISO14001
In addition, all of our Technical and Project Management staff are fully trained and accredited with the Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training requirements.
In addition to our ongoing IICRC training requirements, we have our own Quality Assurance Program to provide a safe work place.
- Provide and maintain equipment and a system of work that is safe and without risk to health
- Consider, make and monitor the arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of equipment and substances
- Provide information, training and supervision of all employees enabling them to work in a safe and healthy environment
- Undertake Job Safety Analysis
- Undertake Risk Assessment