Assistant All Rounder Opportunity
Are you seeking a role that offers?
- An Immediate Start.
- Full time opportunity.
- A fast-paced environment working both autonomously & as part of a team.
Do you have?
- Strong accounting & analytical skills with a customer centric approach.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet defined business objectives & KPI’s.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Assistant Accountant is responsible for delivering on data entry & accounts administrative projects Nationally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintenance & reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Invoice processing & data entry including matching of purchase orders & approval follow up.
- Preparation of weekly supplier payment runs including generating ABA files & BPAY payments.
- Timely management of employee reimbursements as per company policy standards.
- Credit card reconciliations & investigation.
- Verifying & processing customer invoices with strong attention to detail.
- Debt collection & follow up of outstanding debtors as per company policy.
- Customer profit/loss reporting as required.
- Responding & resolving internal & external queries.
- Setting up of new employees & updating existing employees in our Payroll system.
- Processing of fortnightly payroll to set timeframes.
- Ensuring all payroll data is captured accurately & all leave forms & documents are received.
- Workcover claims processing.
Key selection criteria:
- Degree Qualifications in accounting or working towards further studies (CPA or CA).
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative, accounting or payroll positions.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to liaise with both internal & external personnel & develop/maintain relationships.
- Proactive & innovative behavioral approach to support existing work environment & culture.
- Proven high level of critical thinking & organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solid business/ customer centric mindset & experience.
- Well presented, punctual & strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment on various tasks whilst learning new functionalities & working autonomously & within a team environment.
- Ability to follow directive & meet deadlines.
- Xero software experience (mandatory) Simpro software experience (desirable)
- High administrative/ technological competency (experience with Microsoft Office Suites required).
- Willingness to complete a police check, per-employment medical and employment drug/ alcohol testing as required.
- Covid19 immunization (mandatory).
- Full working rights in Australia (mandatory)
To apply for this role, please send your resume & covering letter details via email to email@example.com, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please note we will be reviewing candidates as they are apply & conducting interviews across the upcoming weeks.
No Recruitment Agencies Thank you.