In addition to our emergency response capabilities, we also provide carpet cleaning management solutions for the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
With our technicians trained to the standards recommended by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), we pride ourselves on our knowledge of carpet cleaning services and the quality of our work. All of the carpet repairs and re-installations we undertake are conducted by professionally accredited carpet layers.
With the reassurance of over 20 years of professional expertise, let Flood Restoration Australia provide a reliable and professional carpet cleaning service guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Our services include:
- Residential cleaning
- Commercial office carpet cleaning
- Industrial officecarpet cleaning
- Carpet steam cleaning and bonnet cleaning
- Carpet Protection
- Upholstery cleaning
Whether you have purchased carpet for your own property or you are leasing a premise, it’s important to protect your investment and your health by having your carpets professionally cleaned annually. Regular vacuuming should be done at least weekly, perhaps more often in areas of heavy traffic. Thorough vacuuming and regular carpet cleaning will significantly extend the life of your carpet.
WHAT WE DO
- Pre-inspection of areas for any potential problems ie. stains, damage;
- Moving of furniture;
- Pre-vacuuming with a hospital grade filtration system;
- Hot pre-spray of cleaning agents to ensure soil separation;
- Rotary buff of cleaning agents to ensure soil separation;
- Powerful truck mounted steam cleaning (100°c);
- Conditioning and rinsing agents of fibres used on carpet;
- Protected tabs & foam blocks placed underneath furniture;
- Final grooming of fibres for a uniform look & faster drying;
- Speed drying of carpets with air movers for immediately dry carpets.