We also use an antimicrobial disinfectant to kill and inhibit the growth of microorganisms. The antimicrobial disinfectant forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer, which chemically bonds to the treated surface. When a microorganism comes in contact with the treated surface, an electrical charge shocks and kills the cell.
In addition, we undertake Mould Assessment and Mould Remediation. We identify the location and extent of the mould hazard in a structure and then remove it. Moulds are found everywhere inside and outside, and can grow on almost any substance when moisture is present. Moulds reproduce by spores, which can be carried by air currents. When these spores land on a moist surface that is suitable for life, they begin to grow. Mould is normally found indoors at levels that do not affect most healthy individuals. However, when conditions are suitable, such as after significant water damage to a property, mould spores can be present in large quantities and they are a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. After a single incident of water damage occurs in a building, moulds grow inside walls and then become dormant until a subsequent incident of high humidity; this illustrates how mould can appear to be a sudden problem, long after a previous flood or water incident that did not produce such a problem.