We are available any hour of the day or night, 7 days a week, to respond to your emergency.
We specialise in structural drying and subfloor drying and have invested significantly in our own state-of-the-art equipment in order to obtain top results. We have the capability to tackle and successfully restore major loss events.
We provide a comprehensive restoration consulting service assisting our clients in overseeing major loss jobs.
Our portfolio of clients includes residential customers, Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Commercial Property Managers, Real Estate Agents, Owners Corporations as well as Builders and we are able to respond 24/7 to any storm, flood or fire damage you have experienced.
We use the latest drying methods along with moisture-detecting instruments. Carpets and underlays can be dried on-site with minimal interruption. With the use of our specialty drying equipment we are able to dry commercial and residential building substrates with minimal invasive techniques such as cavity drying, concrete slabs, bulk heads, solid timber floorboards just to name a few.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDE
- 24/7 Emergency Flood Restoration
- Structural Drying
- Sub-floor drying
- Supply and install of all drying equipment
- Sewage Clean up
- Odour Control & Treatment
- Fire Restoration: Contents & Structure
- Thermography & Reporting
- Electronics Restoration
- Mould Remediation
- Restoration Consulting
- Carpet cleaning, colour repair and restoration (spot dyeing, stain removal including furniture stains)
- Offsite drying and cleaning of rugs
- Carpets professionally relayed
- Supply and install of new carpet
- Furniture Restoration
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Trauma & Crime Scene Clean-up