PRIVACY INFORMATION STATEMENT
[This policy should be printed on letterhead or, if not, should include FRA’s contact details]
- Flood Restoration Australia Pty Ltd (“FRA”) may collect and retain personal information from you to assist us in providing property inspection services to you or on your behalf.
- We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 which concern how personal information may be collected, used, disclosed and stored.
- Personal information may be required for the purpose of providing you with services or providing services on your behalf and maintaining appropriate records of property inspections undertaken.
- FRA may collect personal information about individuals from third parties where it is necessary and where the information cannot be obtained directly, generally where services are provided at the request of a third party on your behalf.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties where necessary, where our services have been requested by third parties on your behalf or where required to provide requested services.
- We do not disclose your personal information to overseas entities. [consider if this is true – most often overseas disclosure occurs where information is stored on cloud systems which are provided by international or multi-national entities]
- If we cannot collect personal information or you choose not to provide us with that information we may be unable to provide you with services or provide those services to a third party on your behalf.
- You may request access or amend information held or collected by us or make a complaint about the way that we collect, use, store or disclose personal information by contacting the Privacy Officer, FRA of [address]